Kunci Gitar / Chord Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You - ini merupakan Kunci Gitar yang kami posting dengan judul "Kunci Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You" . Kami berharap isi postingan dalam Kategori Air Supply, dapat bermanfaat, selamat membaca.

Judul : Kunci Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You
Link : Kunci Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You

Kunci Gitar / Chord Gitar Lagu Lainnya :


Kunci Gitar / Chord Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You













Intro : 
Faad9
 
F
 
Faad9
 
F



       
Faad9
             
F


No, I can't forget this evening


         
Am


Or your face as you were leaving


       
Gm


But I gues that's just the way


            
A


the story goes..


            
Dm
               
Dm/C


You always smile, but in your eyes


             
G
               
F
   
Faad9
 
C


Your sorrow shows, yes, it shows



       
Faad9
            
F
     


No, I can't forget tomorrow


       
Am


When I think of all my sorrows


       
Gm


When I had you there


                   
A


but then I let you go


              
Dm
            
Dm/C


And now it's only fair that I


                
G


should let you know


                
F
   
Faad9
 
C


What you should know



Reff:


          
F
       
Dm


I can't live if living is without you


          
Gm
            
C


I can't give, I can't give anymore


         
F
       
Dm
  


I can't live (if living is without you)


         
Gm
              
C
         
F


I can't give, I can't give anymore



Musik :
Faad9
 
F
 
Faad9
 
F



       
Faad9
             
F


No, I can't forget this evening


         
Am


Or your face as you were leaving


       
Gm


But I gues that's just the way


            
A


the story goes..


            
Dm
                
Dm/C


You always smile, but in your eyes


             
G
               
F
   
Faad9
 
C


Your sorrow shows, yes, it shows



Reff:


          
F
       
Dm


I can't live if living is without you


          
Gm
            
C


I can't give, I can't give anymore


         
F
       
Dm
 


I can't live (if living is without you)


         
Gm
              
C


I can't give, I can't give anymore



Musik : 
E
 
C#m
 
F#m
 
B


        
E
 
C#m
 
F#m
 
B



Reff Low:


          
E
       
C#m


I can't live (if living is without you)


          
F#m
           
B


I can't give, I can't give anymore


           
E
       
C#m


(I can't live) if living is without you


        
F#m
           
B


I can't give, I can't give anymore



..
E
 
C#m
 
F#m
 
B



          
E
       
C#m


I can't live (if living is without you)


          
F#m
           
B


I can't give, I can't give anymore


           
E
       
C#m


(I can't live) if living is without you


        
F#m
           
B


I can't give, I can't give anymore



..
E
 
C#m
 
F#m
 
B



====================

Chord lebih mudah...


====================



Intro : 
Caad9
 
C
 
Caad9
 
C


 


      
Caad9
                 
C


No, I can't forget this evening


        
Em


Or your face as you were leaving


      
Dm


But I gues that's just the way


             
E


the story goes


             
Am
                
Am/G


You always smile, but in your eyes


               
D
              
C
  
Caad9
 
G


Your sorrow shows, yes, it shows



      
Caad9
            
C


No, I can't forget tomorrow


        
Em


When I think of all my sorrows


        
Dm


When I had you there


                    
E


but then I let you go


             
Am
            Am/G


And now it's only fair that I


                 
D


should let you know


                  
C
  
Caad9
 
G


What you should know...



Reff:


          
C
      
Am


I can't live if living is without you


          
Dm
             
G


I can't give, I can't give anymore


          
C
       
Am


I can't live (if living is without you)


          
Dm
            
G


I can't give, I can't give anymore



Musik : 
Caad9
 
C
 
Caad9
 
C



      
Caad9
                 
C


No, I can't forget this evening


        
Em


Or your face as you were leaving


      
Dm


But I gues that's just the way


             
E


the story goes


             
Am
                
Am/G


You always smile, but in your eyes


               
D
              
C
  
Caad9
 
G


Your sorrow shows, yes, it shows



Reff:


          
C
      
Am


I can't live if living is without you


          
Dm
             
G


I can't give, I can't give anymore


          
C
       
Am


I can't live (if living is without you)


          
Dm
            
G


I can't give, I can't give anymore







Demikianlah Chord / Kunci Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You

Terima kasih telah membaca Kunci Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You ini, semoga bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda, sampai jumpa di postingan Chord Gitar / Kunci Gitar lainnya.

Anda sedang membaca Chord Gitar / Kunci Gitar Lagu Air Supply - Without You dengan alamat tautan :
https://kuncigitarxyz.blogspot.com/2019/04/air-supply-without-you.html